Dawg Dash NYC 2014 registrations are closed, but we will be back again next year!!
2014 Race Results: http://results.chronotrack.com/event/results/event/event-7334?lc=en
- Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Roosevelt Island
- Packet Pick-Up: 8:30am – 9:30am
- Race Start: 10:00am
- Post Dash Bash: Feile (131 w. 33rd St)
- Early Bird (by 2/28/2014) $25
- Regular (by 4/24/2014) $30
- Day of (on 4/26/2014) $35 – CASH ONLY
You can access Roosevelt Island via Subway and Tram. Event Staff will be located at Roosevelt Island station to direct Dawg Dashers to the staging area for packet pickup located north of Firefighter Field. Directions to Roosevelt Island
- Subway – Take the F train (Orange Line) to the Roosevelt Island Station; (2.50)
- Tram – Take the Roosevelt Island Tram with entrance located at 60th Street and Second Avenue. The tram is wheelchair accessible. Bicycles are permitted on the tram. The closest New York City Subway station is the complex at Lexington Avenue / 59th Street (N Q R trains on the BMT Broadway Line and 4 5 6 <6> trains on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line. Lexington Avenue – 53rd Street (E M trains) on the IND Queens Boulevard Line and Lexington Avenue – 63rd Street (F train) on the IND 63rd Street Line are also nearby.
- Tram Fare Information: Only MTA MetroCards are accepted for the Tram. For the Tram up to three (3) children 44 inches tall and under ride for free on the Tram when accompanied by a fare paying adult. Children over 44 inches require full fare. Seniors: $1.25 with MetroCard.